torsdag den 16. maj 2013

My biggest fear is growing up

Growing up is so scary, can I just stop?!
I really don't want to grow up it scares me so much. I wish I could go back to being a little kid again. I  wish most caring about what I was wearing, how my hair looked and most of all what other people think about me.
I like my age right now. Can I just stay 16 forever please? I don't even wanna turn 17...17 just sound so old. Like 16 is just the perfect age. The older you get the more responsibilities you get but I don't want any responsibilities. Just thinking about starting gym is extremely overwhelming. I feel like I'm being forced to grow up when I start gymnasiet. I have no idea what I want to be or what I wanna do with my life. The only thing I know right now is that I wanna be happy. I don't even care how much money I'm going to make. I just want to be able to look back at my life someday without too many regrets and look back and with a smile. Just thinking about that I someday have to work and pay bills is so scary and overwhelming. Can I please just stay 16 forever.
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP IT IS SO FUCKING SCARY 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar